Foam Brewers resides in a historic brick building along the Burlington waterfront that has seen everything from timber processing to fine dining.The breweryatmosphere represents the same influences that shape our brewing style. We aim to highlight what came before us while building upon that foundation with creativity and innovation.
In 2014, Sam Richardson, Matt Monahan and Andrew Burman founded Other Half Brewing Company, a local brewery in New York City with a simple mission: to create beers that they wanted to drink from a company that they wanted to be a part of.
- Other Half X Hoof Hearted – Yeah! From the Chairlift (Imperial IPA with Moteuka, Mosaic & El Dorado – 7.9%)
- Other Half X The Answer – Last Week, F$#@*D Around And Got A Triple Double (Imperial IPA with Galaxy & Wai-iti – 8%)
- Other Half X Monkish Brewing – Universal On All Planes (Imperial IPA with Vic Secret, Galaxy, Kohatu & Chinook – 8%)
- Foam Brewers – Double IPA TBC
- Foam Brewers – Sweet Sound (Oyster Stout – 6.7%)
- Foam Brewers / House of Fermentology – Pink Dot 2018 (Wild Ale Aged in oak with raspberry, ginger and lemon zest)